Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

My Delicious Bookmarks

Click here to view my public bookmarks list. This is where I send everything technology-related I encounter online.  If you find yourself moving between computers, or unable to organize your own bookmarks in a meaningful way, I'd encourage you to try out Delicious yourself. Set up an account, install the Firefox plug-ins, and begin your adventure with social bookmarking! You can create an individual account for yourself, or create a group account, and share the username and password with a group of peope you'd like to have gather resources together. I think classes could find this useful for sharing great information they encounter online. Sharing is what it's all about!

Delicious (formerly del.icio.us, pronounced "delicious") is a social bookmarking web service for storing, sharing, and discovering web bookmarks. The site was founded by Joshua Schachter in 2003 and acquired by Yahoo! in 2005. By the end of 2008, the service claimed more than 5.3 million users and 180 million unique bookmarked URLs.[2][3] It is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. (source: Wikipedia article)

No comments:

Post a Comment