• The student doodle should be presented on a white, landscape sheet of 8.5" x 11" inch paper.
• Teachers, Parents, and After School Program representatives should download the Google logo template here.
• The Google logo in the student doodle should be clearly visible and recognizable.
• The student doodle should be done in pencil, crayon, felt tip, paint or by using computer drawing or design software.
• We do not accept entries that use additional materials to create 3D effects.
• While we encourage your students or children to use the work of Dennis Hwang, our original doodler or other previous Doodle artists and winners as inspiration, we remind participants not to recreate or plagiarize previous designs.
We keep all the original artwork and do not send it back; if you want a copy of your student or child’s doodle, make a color copy of it before you mail it in.
Registration closes at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) on March 2, 2011. All doodle submissions must be postmarked by March 16, 2011 no later than 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time (PT). Submissions must be received by March 18, 2011 and no later than 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time (PT). Anything received after this date and time will be disqualified.
Take a look at all previous designs HERE.